The Neuro4D Conference 2020
Drug Discovery for Proteopathic Neurodegenerative Diseases:
New Disease Models, Latest Technologies and Innovative Targets
STARTS NOVEMBER 2019
The Neuro4D is an international conference on Neuro Degenerative Disease Drug Discovery bringing together drug discovery companies, service and technology providers and academic innovators in the field of proteopathic neurodegenerative diseases in a highly interactive format.
The conference differentiates itself by bringing together distinguished industry and academic speakers specialized in neurodegenerative disease drug discovery. Biotech and international pharmaceutical drug discovery companies will present their most recent achievements to develop new treatment options and outline the models and technologies used in compound selection and optimization. Service and technology companies will present their platforms and show examples of how their services contribute to the discovery of new drug candidates.
The 2020 conference will keep the successful session format and chairman lead control of the 2019 event. For the first time, we are planning a full session on clinical translations of drug discovery programs, clinical trial designs and their limitations. We will have a session on Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease and attempt to also cover additional proteopathic neurodegenerative diseases.
The 2020 Neuro4D conference will be held in a new location in Mainz. Registration will include conference room bookings from Monday to Tuesday for all delegates and includes all food and drinks during the entire event, joint social activities and the conference dinner at the end of the first day.
Call for Abstracts:
Poster abstracts abstracts (max. 300 words) are requested before March 10th, 2020. They will be evaluated and selected by March 31st, 2020. Accepted abstracts of participating delegates will be published in the program. Submit Abstracts in MS Word, or as Email text to the organizer: email@example.com
Presentations will be again 10 min. A chairman-led Q&A session of approximately 5 min and a 15 min session discussion will take place. If you are interested to give a presentation 2020, please contact the organizers.
Poster boards have a width of 1.20 m and a height of 1.50 m (with an overall total height of 1.85 m). Posters must have a portrait orientation and be a maximum size of A0 (84 × 119 cm). Poster presenters need to be at their posters during dedicated sessions.
- Conference Venue:
- Atrium Hotel Mainz
Tel.: +49 6131 80 15 0
Corporate Academic 1490 € 590 € Early Bird 1790 € 790 € Regular Online Registration includes: accommodation (Mo. to Tue), meals and drinks during the conference, and the conference dinner. Additional nights in the conference hotel can be booked through the organizer. All prices: + VAT 19%
Early Bird until and including February 15th, 2020
- Draft Program:
- Available end of November 2019.
- Topics Highlights:
- Parkinson’s disease session, co-organized and chaired by Tiago Outeiro.
- Alzheimer’s disease session, co-organized and chaired by Rakez Kayed
- Translation to Clinical Trials, co-organized and chaired by Oliver Peters.
- New developments in other neurodegenerative diseases.
- New targets and drug candidates :
- Novel disease models and target validation technologies
- In vitro screening on targets
- In vitro validation in (human) neuronal models
- In vivo models and biomarkers
- Main Sponsors:
... coming soon.
- Target Audience:
- Drug discovery experts from biotechs and the pharmaceutical industry
- Academic experts in proteopathic neurodegenerative diseases interested in drug discovery
- Service providers with novel models in neurodegeneration
- Pharma strategists and investors interested in the neurodegenerative field
... coming soon.
- Advisory Committee:
Tiago Outeiro, University of Göttingen, Germany
Rakez Kayed, U. Texas, USA
Oliver Peters, Charité, Germany
Dr. Andreas Köpke (bioExpert)
Tel: +49 6136 957 3000